Environmental recovery as a main goal of agreement between institutions.
(photo by Paulo Henrique Rosa - Vice-Rector , priest Francisco Ivern simó, s.J., (R), and the Rector of Drexel University John Frey)
The need to focus on the ethical implications of actions or decisions relating to water access
On June 18th through the 22nd, NIMA will be offering the course in partnership with the Cardinal Paul Poupard Foundation.
- Use of bicycles as an indicator of the reduction of social inequalities
- Local knowledge as a basis for a sustainable economy
- PUC-Rio’s delegation first days on the “Planet Under Pressure” Conference.
- Group studies on Environmental Education
- Casa Viva event on PUC-Rio
- City Planning and Management for the Implementation of Socio-environmental policies and projects – 2012
- Master's degree and Doctorate in Environmental Law at Pace University / NY
- Study Group in Environmental Law
- Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Oil Campaign
- PUC-Rio: Brazil´s most active university towards environmental conservancy
- Ecological Station of PUC: Growing and learning
- Law specialization
- Amchan Rio's Environmental Brazil Award