The ecological Guide seeks to instruct the young people who participated in the WYD to act in favor of Nature and to emphasize living in a conscious and ethical manner, in a perspective of respect towards the other, when humans are not included, so plants, other animals, water…
On June 18th through the 22nd, NIMA will be offering the course in partnership with the Cardinal Paul Poupard Foundation.
Environmental recovery as a main goal of agreement between institutions.
(photo by Paulo Henrique Rosa - Vice-Rector , priest Francisco Ivern simó, s.J., (R), and the Rector of Drexel University John Frey)
The need to focus on the ethical implications of actions or decisions relating to water access
- Use of bicycles as an indicator of the reduction of social inequalities
- Local knowledge as a basis for a sustainable economy
- PUC-Rio’s delegation first days on the “Planet Under Pressure” Conference.
- Group studies on Environmental Education
- Casa Viva event on PUC-Rio
- City Planning and Management for the Implementation of Socio-environmental policies and projects – 2012
- Master's degree and Doctorate in Environmental Law at Pace University / NY
- Study Group in Environmental Law
- Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Oil Campaign
- PUC-Rio: Brazil´s most active university towards environmental conservancy
- Ecological Station of PUC: Growing and learning
- Law specialization
- Amchan Rio's Environmental Brazil Award